Tel: 01924 273666 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- GE eyes consumer finance unit IPO
Jeff Immelt says the US conglomerate is seeking to shrink the assets of its financial services division and possibly list the company publicly
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 1:23 am
- Rating agencies under fire again
Growing number of investors say agencies such as S&P, Moody’s and Fitch have not kept up with improving fundamentals in US housing market
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 11:09 pm
- Managers to leave Canaccord Genuity
Departure of senior managers follows cultural change since Canaccord bought London mid-cap broker Collins Stewart Hawkpoint less than 18 months ago
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 10:55 pm
- IMF urges UK to spend on infrastructure
In its annual report on Britain’s economy the fund chose not to repeat a suggestion that the country should consider adjusting its original plan
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 8:05 pm
- Cloud lifts from UK banks as review ends
Lloyds and RBS do not have to issue shares or sell securities to meet fresh regulations, however, shortfalls remain
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 8:02 pm
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street falls on stimulus concerns
Shares decline after concern increased the Federal Reserve will scale back its stimulus efforts if the labour market continues to improve.
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 2:48 am
- ARC hires Meader to head new division focused on 'knotty' EU rules
Asset Risk Consultants has tasked Paul Meader with running the firm’s new fund solutions division, which will focus on the alternative investment fund manager directive.
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 12:01 am
- FTSE rises as Bernanke keeps his foot on the QE pedal
(Update) Markets rally and the FTSE 100 hits a new 13-year high after the head of the US central bank vows to keep on printing money.
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 4:58 pm
- Lloyds to dump another 15% of its stake in SJP
Lloyds Banking Group is to sell a further 77 million of its shares in St James's Place.
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 4:44 pm
- Legal & General IM hires asset allocation head to replace North
Legal & General Investment Management has bolstered its asset allocation team with former BNP Paribas Investment Partners CIO, Emiel van den Heiligenberg.
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 2:34 pm
- The growth of start-up competitions
Why so many new firms love awards
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 1:09 am
- Twitter boosts security after hacks
Micro-blogging site Twitter says it is bringing in a two-step login for users to beef up security following recent high-profile breaches.
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 1:02 am
- 'Gang of four' aims to shake up Latam trade
Why Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru want to form a new trade bloc
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 1:01 am
- Biting Apple: Taxing the big boys?
Europe's tax chief on how to squeeze the corporate Apples
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 12:51 am
- Hewlett-Packard shares jump 12%
Hewlett-Packard shares leap in after-hours trading, despite quarterly results showing a seventh consecutive fall in sales.
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 10:10 pm
- Activist Raider Stalks London-Listed Oil Firm
London-listed resources firm set to be subject of bitter shareholder row, Sky News understands.
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 7:01 pm
- Google Boss: We Follow The Law On Tax
The chief executive hits back after Ed Miliband suggests the internet giant goes to "extraordinary lengths" to limit its payments.
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 4:09 pm
- Retail Sales Plunge Amid Late Cold Weather
The UK's economic recovery takes a new knock as official figures show that consumers held on to their cash in April.
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 2:09 pm
- IMF Eases Pressure On Osborne Strategy
The International Monetary Fund's latest report on the UK tones down recent criticism of George Osborne's economic strategy.
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 2:07 pm
- Regulator 'Lukewarm' About Banks' Coco Plans
Regulator loses enthusiasm for new capital instrument as lenders look to reinforce balance sheets, Sky News understands.
Posted on 22 May 2013 | 1:12 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor Paradigm are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.